Crash selecting "Edit" on imported libary pkg

Please use this forum to signal bugs.
Merci d'utiliser ce forum pour signaler des bugs.

Crash selecting "Edit" on imported libary pkg

Postby aubreyj » Sun 22 Apr 2018 09:30

The package menu for a package imported as a library has an "Edit" item available - presumably just for viewing, since update is not supposed to be permitted. However, selecting this item causes Bouml to crash. I am using version 7.5 on WIndows 10.
aubreyj

Re: Crash selecting "Edit" on imported libary pkg

Postby Bruno Pagès » Sun 22 Apr 2018 18:40

Hello,

Yes the edit only allows to see the definition without allowing to do changes, and there is no 'ok'/'cancel' buttons but a button 'close'

I cannot reproduce your problem under window (7) not MacOS X nor under Ubuntu where valgrind signal nothing

Something is special in your case, can you send me by mail at contact@bouml.fr an archive containing all the files of the project producing the crash ? If you prefer you can remove the bodies files in the archive to send me, these files contains the body of the operations, a priori there are not relevant for your crash

Regards
ImageAuthor of Bouml
Bruno Pagès

Postby Bruno Pagès » Thu 26 Apr 2018 09:34

Hello,

Thank you for the project, so finally the crash occurs when you try to edit a read-only profile. When I did the tests Sunday it was with standard packages, but for them there is no problem.

I made a patch version to solve that under Windows, get and install Bouml_7.5.1_setup.exe

Regards
ImageAuthor of Bouml
Bruno Pagès

Postby Bruno Pagès » Tue 12 Jun 2018 19:30

Hello,

The release 7.6 is available and fix that problem

Regards
ImageAuthor of Bouml
Bruno Pagès

Return to Bug reports / Rapports de bugs